Monday 20 June 2011

On the beach

Now I'm back in Italy again and last weekend I went to the beach or - as the Italians say - al mare to "recharge" myself. I didn't have any plans other than relaxing on a sunbed under an umbrella, but then I decided to bring my camera and I ended up looking at the beach-life through the lens. What caught my interest was the huge number of "clandestini"; the illegal immigrants that walk up and down in front of you wanting to sell their (illegally imported) goods. And they can offer you everything your heart desire.... and more. Or even more true - everything you don't want or need and here are some pictures to show you what you can buy....


Here you can buy all kinds of hairbands....

Everything within the range of floating devices......

If you need a hat to protect you from the sun I'm sure you can find one here.....

This guy is selling pieces of coconuts for refreshment....



If you ever need to have your name written on a piece of "mother-of-pearl" I'm sure this man can help you.....
 
What about hats or something nice to put in your hair?

If you didn't like the hairbands that the previous guy offered you, I'm sure this one can help you...

And I'm sure that these "Gucci" sunglasses are the real thing and not fake.....(hmmm)

This one offers you everything you didn't know you needed...
 
Even more stuff you don't need or want......


Here you can buy a scarf in case you get cold; paper windmills to play with or other unuseful things. Or what about a kite to play with on the beach? (The kite didn't make it on the photo, just the line...)

If you have just realized that your beach bag from last year is totally outdatet, you can buy a new one here....

A hat for me and a hat for you, if your old one is broken buy a new.....

If you still have some money left this guy here is happy to take them - offering you in return things of unknown origin....
And if your recently bought "Gucci" sunglasses broke in two even before you could put them on, you can buy some new from this one....

The prettiest hairbands in the world you can buy here.....

 And if you need a tablecloth to have a picnic on the beach, this is the place to buy it.....


And if you have bought everything they offered you on the beach I guess you don't have any money left and then I think it's best you just pack your things and leave ....

No comments:

Post a Comment